Swimming pool, children pool and playground, reception desk, an equipped garden for relaxing and sunbathing, coin-laundry, free Wi-Fi connection in the reception area, car park. Bike rental at 500 mt from the residence. Guests who play golf have the opportunity to get discounted green fees on some golf courses in the surroundings. At the reception desk, it is also possible to buy discounted tickets for the major amusement parks around Lake Garda: Gardaland, Movieland Park, Parco Natura Viva, Parco Giardino Sigurtà.
Pets not allowed.
Check-In and Check-Out:
Key holder: La Filanda Villaggio Albergo – Via Tavernole, 16 – 37010 Costermano (VR)
Arrival time: from 4 to 7 pm.
Departure time: within 10 am.
Any arrival times different from the ones stated above, must be communicated in advance to the reception, calling the following phone number one day before the arrival: +39 045 7200977. In this way, the key delivery will be planned and guaranteed.
Services included in the price:
• Cleaning set (Kitchen cloth, Dish sponge with single-dose detergent, Scrubber/mop, Broom with dustpan, 1 bin bag)
• Single-dose laundry detergent
• Dishwasher tablet
• Final cleaning
• Pool towel and table cloth
• First set of linen and towels (for direct bookers only)
• Toilet paper (1 roll)
• Cost of utilities
• A fantastic sailing cruise of 3 hours aboard the Veliero San Nicolò (for direct bookers only, from May to September, subject to availability)
Extra services to pay on the spot:
• Bed linen and towel rental as follows:
– Double bed linen set + towel set: € 25,00 for 2 people
– Double bed linen set (2 bed linens + 2 pillowcases: € 13,00 for 2 people
– Single bed linen set + towel set: € 14,00 per person
– single bed linen set: (2 bed linens + 1 pillowcase): € 9,50 per set
– Towel set (1 bath towel + 1 hand towel): € 9,50 per set
• Baby bed for kids up to 3 years of age: € 2,00 per day
• High chair: € 2,00 per day
• Refundable deposit: € 80,00 (in cash)
• City tax, tips, extra charges and anything not specified under “Services included in the price”